Our task involved the replacement of turnout drives at Pawłowice Śląskie and Racibórz stations, as well as the replacement of turnout and derailment drives at Gliwice (GLC) station. As part of this project, we replaced existing turnout and derailment drives with new electrohydraulic ECOSTAR4 drives, contributing to the improvement of reliability and safety in railway traffic.
The scope of our work included:
- execution of earthworks and laying new signal cables, including the installation of new cable cabinets at Gliwice (GLC) station,
- execution of controlled drilling or pneumatic thrusts under railway tracks using RHDPEp 110/6.3 protective pipes,
- replacement of switch components, sleepers, and switch rods along with auxiliary elements in the switches covered by the task,
- installation, adjustment, and commissioning of ECOSTAR4 drives with complete UNV mounting,
- installation of new reflective switch and derailment lanterns, including CAUERA lanterns at crossover switches at Gliwice (GLC) station,
- installation of new protective derailers at Gliwice (GLC) station,
- performance of necessary connection works in internal SRK (railway traffic control) devices.